Our specialization is 3D modeling, production and consulting pre 3D tlač.
With 3D printing (production by additive technologies) we can design production technology, optimize processes, create and modify 3D models, and implement production.
With growing experience, we have started to use other technologies in addition to extrusion (FDM), we work with resin curing (DLP) and sintering of polymer and metal powders (SLS / MJF / DMLS / SLM).
The maximum number of pieces we can produce depends on our current capacity. We produce hundreds to thousands of pieces per month for existing clients. We have successfully completed more than 400 3D printing projects for more than 150 companies in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Austria.
We have a team of experts in the field of construction, engineering, and technology.
Founder Ing. Petr Štěpánek, as a former designer of tools and injection molds, realized the potential of 3D printing and additive technologies back in 2010. Since then, we have more than 5 years of active work behind us, during which we have optimized hundreds of models and printed thousands of parts on 3D printers.
In 2018, we established the first design and development office for 3D printing in Banská Bystrica. We cooperate mainly with manufacturing companies.
We can objectively compare the advantages and disadvantages of 3D printing in contrast to other technologies. Due to our many years of design engineering practice, we can objectively compare the advantages and disadvantages of 3D printing in contrast to other methods (subtractive and formative technologies).
We also provide expert advice, which includes design, optimization, selection of production parameters, machine selection, return on investment calculation, and more. It's for businesses and individuals.
Our vision is to minimize your costs, reduce production time and innovate.
Benefits of 3D printing for you:
The main benefits of our services are:
- Reduced production time (usually for piece or small series production)
- Saved production costs (usually for complex parts and smaller parts - largest size up to 200 mm),
- Lightweight and optimized parts (significant volume and weight savings as a benefit of topological optimization and generative design),
- Assembly consolidation (for example, merging assemblies into 1 component),
- Production of unique parts that are not otherwise manufacturable (e.g. with shaped internal channels).